80% of continuously enrolled Sabin students will have strong command in core subjects (math and literacy) by 2020 For other 20%, students will have an MGP of 56 or higher,
- By spring 2017, 60% of continuously enrolled Sabin students will demonstrate Strong Command in core subject literacy as measured by CMAS ELA. Students not performing at Strong Command will have a minimum MGP (Median Growth Percentile) of 56 as measured by CMAS ELA.
- By spring 2017, 50% of continuously enrolled Sabin students will have strong command in the core subject math as measured by CMAS Math.Students not performing at Strong Command will have a minimum MGP of 56 as measured by CMAS Math.
Student Engagement Every Sabin student will be an engaged learner
- Students in grades 1, 2 and 5 will understand their strengths, opportunities, and needs as learners
All teachers are engaged and intentionally improving their capacity to meet the needs of our diverse community of learners.
- All teachers regularly demonstrate willingness to try novel instructional practices to meet students’ needs (This could be measured by the weekly one-sentence survey)
- Teachers’ novel practices related to the diversity of students’ learning needs are shared via the weekly survey and/or principal
HISTORY & CULTURE
Sabin World Elementary School, an International Baccalaureate World School, is an inclusive and diverse community of lifelong learners, preparing academically and socially skilled citizens of today to be ready for post-secondary education and to meet the challenges of a global tomorrow.